due to a momentary technical problem
 language translations (English, French, German and Chinese)
they are below on this page. Please scroll below.

Patrimonio Mondiale dell’Umanità UNESCO

Eccezzionale sacello sacro situato lungo il Fiume Clitunno, poco oltre le Fonti del Clitunno, il Tempietto del Clitunno è inserito nella Lista del Patrimonio Mondiale dell’Umanità UNESCO: “I Longobardi in Italia, i luoghi del potere”, come testimonianza della presenza della civiltà longobarda in Italia tra il 568 e il 774 d.C..

L’edificio, definito anche Tempietto di San Salvatore, è costruito per buona parte con materiali di recupero romani ed è composto da due ambienti sovrapposti. Il primo al livello del suolo, fungeva da cripta e fa parte della primitiva costruzione pagana; il secondo locale, un tempo accessibile ai lati da due rampe di scale terminanti in un protiro, fa parte della ricostruzione altomedievale.

La facciata è preceduta da un portico a quattro colonne che terminano in eleganti capitelli corinzi. Il frontone cela lo stupendo timpano scolpito a bassorilievo; lo stesso motivo è ripetuto sul timpano della parete absidale. Sulla base del frontone, così come nei due accessi laterali, c’erano iscrizioni delle quali resta un solo frammento.

All’interno della cella, circoscritta dall’abside, si apre un edicola con frontone di tipo siriaco, con cornici finemente scolpite. Il timpano triangolare si estende per tutta la lunghezza dell’abside. Al centro, nel secolo VII, furono dipinti il Pantocrator come nelle basiliche romane, tra gli apostoli Pietro e Paolo, più due angeli che fanno ala in alto (frammenti). Tali dipinti sono ritenuti fra i più antichi dell’Umbria. Nell’antichità il Tempietto fu studiato nelle sue misure con disegni e schizzi dall’architetto Francesco di Giorgio Marini e dal grande Palladio che se ne servì a modello per i suoi studi di architetture classiche inseriti nel suo celebre trattato “I quattro libri dell’architettura”, pubblicato a Venezia nel 1570.

ITALIA LANGOBARDORUM è la rete UNESCO di cui fa parte il Tempietto del Clitunno, ed oltre al Tempietto vi sono altri sei monumenti, per un totale di sette.

Lista dei Siti seriali UNSCO “ITALIA LANGOBARDORUM” (in successione da nord a sud Italia):

1 – CIVIDALE DEL FRIULI:  Tempietto Longobardo

2 – BRESCIA:  Complesso monastico di San Salvatore-Santa Giulia

3 – CASTELSEPRIO – TORBA:  Il Castello e Chiesa di Santa Maria foris portas

4 – CAMPELLO SUL CLITUNNO:  Tempietto del Clitunno

5 – SPOLETO: Basilica di San Salvatore

6 – BENEVENTO:  Chiesa di Santa Sofia

7 – MONTE SANT’ANGELO:  Santuario di San Michele Arcangelo

sito web:  www.italialangobardorum.it

Alcuni esempi di architetture di Andrea Palladio, ispirate al Tempietto del Clitunno:
-Villa Almerico Capra detta La Rotonda (Villa Capra o Villa Capra Valmarana) – Vicenza 1566-1591
-Villa Foscari, detta “La Malcontenta”, Mira (Venezia) 1560
-Il Tempietto della Villa di Maser, Marca (Treviso) 1580

INFO:

Orario di Apertura:

  • Orario di apertura estivo (dal 6 aprile): ingresso dalle ore 14:15 alle ore 19:45 (visita fino alle 20:00)

  • Orario di apertura invernale: ingresso dalle ore 12:15 alle ore 17:45 (visita fino alle 18:00)

Calendario Apertura settimanale:

  • Aperto tutti i giorni dal martedì al sabato, e domeniche alterne.        

Biglietto di ingresso:

  •    Biglietto intero: 2,00 Euro
  •    25-65 anni (intero): 2,00 Euro
  •    18-25 anni (ridotto): 1,00 Euro
  •    Under 18, Over 65, insegnanti e studenti di specifiche facoltà (lista TBA): Ingresso libero.
  •    Non sono previsti sconti per gruppi
  •    E’ possibile fare richiesta alla Sovrintendenza ai Beni Culturali nel caso di specifiche esigenze.
  •    La biglietteria è situata all’ingresso del sito.
  •    Gli orari di apertura della biglietteria corrispondono a quelli del Tempietto.

Alcune foto del Tempietto del Clitunno:

Tempietto del Clitunno – Campello sul Clitunno – Umbria – Italy

UNESCO World Heritage site

An exceptional sacred small temple along the Clitunno banks, just past the springs “Fonti del Clitunno”, the Temple “Tempietto del Clitunno” is inserted in the List of World Heritage UNESCO: “The Lombards in Italy, Places of Power”, as evidence of the presence of civilization in Italy from Lombard 568 and 774 AD..

Also called Temple of St. Saviour, it testifies to the monumental, artistic culture of the Longobards at its apex. To a large extent, the building is composed of re-used Roman materials and is on two levels. At the level of the soil, a crypt that constitutes the original, pagan constitutes; the second level, once accessible from the sides via two staircases ending by a protiro, dates to the Early Middle Ages re-construction.

The facade is preceded by a four columned portico with elegant Corinthian capitols. The pediment hides a splendid tympanum with bas-reliefs. The same motif is sculped on the tympanum of the apse wall. On the pediment basis, as well as on the side entrances, there used to be incriptions of which only a fragment remains.

Inside the cell, surrounded by the apse, an aedicula with a syriac-style pediment and finely sculped frames. The triangular tympanum extends for the lenght of the apse. In the 7th century, a Christ Pantocrator was painted at the centre, like in Roman basilicas, between apostles Peter and Paul, and two angels acting as wings above (fragments). Such painting are held amongst the most ancient ones in Umbria. In ancient times, the tempietto was studied in its measures with drawings and sketches by architect Francesco di Giorgio Martini and by the great Palladio, who used it as a model for his studies on classical architectures.

ITALIA LANGOBARDORUM is the UNESCO network, of which the Temple of Clitunno is part of, and besides the temple there are six other monuments, for a total of seven.

List of serial Sites UNSCO “ITALIA LANGOBARDORUM” (in succession from north to south Italy):

1 – CIVIDALE DEL FRIULI:  Lombard Temple

2 – BRESCIA:  monastic complex of San Salvatore-Santa Giulia

3 – CASTELSEPRIO – TORBA:  The Castle and Church of St Mary Portas foris

4 – CAMPELLO SUL CLITUNNO:  Temple of Clitunno

5 – SPOLETO:  Basilica of San Salvatore

6 – BENEVENTO:  Church of St. Sophia

7 – MONTE SANT’ANGELO: Sanctuary of Saint Michael Archangel

website: www.italialangobardorum.it

Some examples of architectures of Andrea Palladio, inspired by the Temple of Clitunno:
– Villa Almerico Capra known as La Rotonda (Villa Capra or Villa Capra Valmarana) – Vicenza 1566-1591
– Villa Foscari, known as “La Malcontenta”, Mira (Venezia) 1560
– The Tempietto of  Villa di Maser, Marca (Treviso) 1580

INFO:

Opening Hours:

  • Opening hours Summer (from april 6):   from 14:15 to 19:45  (visit until 20:00)

  • Opening hours Winter:   from 12:15 to 17:45  (visit until 18:00)

Opening calendar – days:

  • Open every day from Tuesday to Saturday, Sundays alternating.


Admission ticket:

  •    full price ticket (regular): 2,00 Euro
  •    25-65 years of age (regular): 2,00 Euro
  •    18-25 years of age (reduced price): 1,00 Euro
  •    Under 18, Over 65, teachers and students to specific faculties: Free admission
  •    There are no discounts for groups
  •    You can make application to the Superintendent of Cultural Heritage per individual requirements.
  •    The ticket office is located at the entrance of the site.
  •    The opening hours of the ticket office are those of the Temple.

Some pictures of the Temple:

 Tempietto del Clitunno – Campello sul Clitunno – Umbria – Italy

Weltkulturerbe der Menschheit der UNESCO

Die exzellente heilige Gedächtniskapelle am Fluss Clitunno stehend, kurz nach den “Fonti del Clitunno”, die Tempel ist eingefügt in die Liste von UNESCO World Heritage: “Die Longobarden in Italien, die Orte der Kraft”, als Beweismittle für die Anwesenheit von Lombard Zivilisation in Italien aus 568 und 774 A.D.

Das Gebäude, auch als Tempel des St. Saviour, ist vorwiegend mit romanischen Ueberresten aufgebaut und ist miti zwei Stockwerken versehen. Das erste ebenerdig funktioniert als Cripta und ist Teil der primitiven heidnischen Konstruktion; der zweiten Raum war durch zwei Treppen erreichbar die in einer Vorhalle endeten, und ist Teil des frühmittelalterlichen Aufbaus.

Die Fassade zeigt ein Portikus mit vier Säulen, die in eleganten Korinthisches Kapitell enden. Der Frontispiz verbirgt den wundervollen, basreilief gemeisselten Giebel. Das gleiche Motiv in flachrelief gemeisselt wiederholt sich an der Wand des Apsis. An der Basis des Frontispiz sowie bei den zwei Seiteneingängen waren Inschriften vor handen, leider nur noch ein Fragmenten. Im Innern der Zelle, umfangen vom Absis, trifft man auf einen Kiosk mit einem Giebel vom Typ “Siriaco” mit sehr fein gemeisselten Rahmen. Der dreieckige Giebel dehnt sich über die ganze Länge der Apsis. Im Zentrum, im VII Jh. wurde der Pantocrator wie in den römischen Basiliken bemalt, zwischen den Aposten Pietro und Paolo, mit 2 Engeln die in die höhe fliegen (Fragmente). Diese Bilder werden zu den ältesten in Umbrien geschätzt. Im Altertum wurde der Tempietto auf seine Masse mit Zeichnungen und Skizzen vom Architekten Francesco di Giorgio Martini studiert, sowie von Palladio, der es als Modell für sein Studium der klassischen Architektur verwendete, eingeschlossen in seinem berühmten Abhandlung “Die vier Bücher zur Architektur”, in Venedig im Jahre 1570 veröffentlicht.

ITALIA LANGOBARDORUM is the UNESCO network, of which the Temple of Clitunno is part of, and besides the temple there are six other monuments, for a total of seven.

List of serial Sites UNSCO “ITALIA LANGOBARDORUM” (in succession from north to south Italy):

1 – CIVIDALE DEL FRIULI:  Lombard Temple

2 – BRESCIA:  monastic complex of San Salvatore-Santa Giulia

3 – CASTELSEPRIO – TORBA:  The Castle and Church of St Mary Portas foris

4 – CAMPELLO SUL CLITUNNO:  Temple of Clitunno

5 – SPOLETO:  Basilica of San Salvatore

6 – BENEVENTO:  Church of St. Sophia

7 – MONTE SANT’ANGELO: Sanctuary of Saint Michael Archangel

website: www.italialangobardorum.it

Some examples of architectures of Andrea Palladio, inspired by the Temple of Clitunno: – Villa Almerico Capra known as La Rotonda (Villa Capra or Villa Capra Valmarana) – Vicenza 1566-1591 – Villa Foscari, known as “La Malcontenta”, Mira (Venezia) 1560 – The Tempietto of Villa di Maser, Marca (Treviso) 1580

INFO:

Opening Hours:

  • Opening hours Summer (from april 6):   from 14:15 to 19:45  (visit until 20:00)

  • Opening hours Winter:   from 12:15 to 17:45  (visit until 18:00)

Opening calendar – days:

  • Open every day from Tuesday to Saturday, Sundays alternating.

 

Admission ticket:

  •    full price ticket (regular): 2,00 Euro
  •    25-65 years of age (regular): 2,00 Euro
  •    18-25 years of age (reduced price): 1,00 Euro
  •    Under 18, Over 65, teachers and students to specific faculties: Free admission
  •    There are no discounts for groups
  •    You can make application to the Superintendent of Cultural Heritage per individual requirements.
  •    The ticket office is located at the entrance of the site.
  •    The opening hours of the ticket office are those of the Temple.

Some pictures of the Temple:

 Tempietto del Clitunno – Campello sul Clitunno – Umbria – Italy

site patrimoine mondielle de l’UNESCO

Exceptionnel temple sacrè situè long le Rivière Clitunno, juste au-delà le Rivière “Fonti del Clitunno”,  le Tempietto est inséré dans Liste du Patrimoine Mondielle de l’UNESCO: “Les Lombards en Italie, les edroits du puissance”, comme témoignage de la présence de la civilisation lombards en Italie entre le 568 e le 774 d.C..

Le bâtiment, aussi appelé Temple de Saint-Sauveur, est construit par bonne part avec matériaux des récupération romain et il est composè de deux envoironnements superposé. Le premiére aux niveau du sol, servi comme un crypte et fait partie de la primitif construction païen; le seconde local, précédemment accédé par deux rampes de chaque côté se terminant par un petit portique, il fait partie de la reconstruction médiéval.

La façade est précédée d’un portique à quatre colonnes se terminant par des chapiteaux corinthiens. Le fronton cache le meravilleux tympan sculpté en bas-relief; Le même motif est répété sur le mur absidal. La base du fronton, tout comme les deux entrées latérales, était ornée d’iscriptions dont il ne reste qu’un fragment.

À l’intérieur de la cella, délimitée par l’abside, s’ouvre une édicole avec fronton de style syrien aux corniches finement scultées. Le tympan triangulaire s’étend sur toute la longueur de l’abside. Au centre, le Pantocrator, comme dans les basilique romaines, entre les Apôtres Pierre et Paul, et, sur les côtés latéraux supérieurs, deux angel (fragments). Ces peintures sont censées être parmi les plus anciennes de l’Ombrie. Le petit temple fut étudié dans  ses mesures, avec dessins et esquisses, par l’architecte Francesco Di Giorgio Martini et par le grand Palladio, qui l’utilise comme modèle pour ses études d’architecture classique inséré dans le son célèbre traité “Le quatre levres sur l’architecture”, publié à Venise en 1570.

ITALIA LANGOBARDORUM is the UNESCO network, of which the Temple of Clitunno is part of, and besides the temple there are six other monuments, for a total of seven.

List of serial Sites UNSCO “ITALIA LANGOBARDORUM” (in succession from north to south Italy):

1 – CIVIDALE DEL FRIULI:  Lombard Temple

2 – BRESCIA:  monastic complex of San Salvatore-Santa Giulia

3 – CASTELSEPRIO – TORBA:  The Castle and Church of St Mary Portas foris

4 – CAMPELLO SUL CLITUNNO:  Temple of Clitunno

5 – SPOLETO:  Basilica of San Salvatore

6 – BENEVENTO:  Church of St. Sophia

7 – MONTE SANT’ANGELO: Sanctuary of Saint Michael Archangel

website: www.italialangobardorum.it

Quelque examples  des architecture de Andrea Palladio, inspirée par le Temple de Clitunno:
– Villa Almerico Capra connu comme La Rotonda (Villa Capra ou Villa Capra Valmarana) – Vicenza 1566-1591
– Villa Foscari, connu comme “La Malcontenta”, Mira (Venezia) 1560
– Le Tempietto de  Villa di Maser, Marca (Treviso) 1580

INFO:

Opening Hours:

  • Opening hours Summer (from april 6):   from 14:15 to 19:45  (visit until 20:00)

  • Opening hours Winter :   from 12:15 to 17:45  (visit until 18:00)

Opening calendar – days:

  • Ouvert tous les jours du mardi au samedi, le dimanche en alternance.

 

Admission ticket:

  •    full price ticket (regular): 2,00 Euro
  •    25-65 years of age (regular): 2,00 Euro
  •    18-25 years of age (reduced price): 1,00 Euro
  •    Under 18, Over 65, teachers and students to specific faculties: Free admission
  •    There are no discounts for groups
  •    You can make application to the Superintendent of Cultural Heritage per individual requirements.
  •    The ticket office is located at the entrance of the site.
  •    The opening hours of the ticket office are those of the Temple.

Some pictures of the Temple:

 Tempietto del Clitunno – Campello sul Clitunno – Umbria – Italy

UNESCO World Heritage site

特殊神圣的神社位于沿河Clitunno酒店,只是超出了Clitunno酒店的来源,Clitunno酒店的庙列入联合国教科文组织的世界遗产名录“伦巴第在意大利,权力的地方,”作为文明存在的证据,568和AD774之间伦巴底在意大利。

该建筑,也被称为圣救主的寺庙,是建立在大多数情况下采用回收材料罗马和由两个重叠的圆。首先在地面上,担当了地穴,是原有建筑异教的一部分;第二,通过楼梯在走廊结束的两个航班两边访问的时间,是中世纪早期重建的一部分。

门面前面与结尾的优雅科林斯首都四个列柱廊。前冲山墙隐瞒刻在浅浮雕气势磅礴;相同的图案重复在拱点的山墙。在前冲,以及在两个侧入口的基础上,有其中只有一个片段仍然条目。

在 细胞内,有限的后殿,开的山墙型叙利亚亭,与精心雕琢的帧。三角形山墙延伸过拱点的整个长度。在该中心,在第七世纪,被绘的Pantocrator在罗马 人大教堂,谁站在机翼上方(片段)使徒彼得和保罗,以及两个天使之一。这些画作被认为是最古老的翁布里亚。在古代寺庙进行了研究它的措施,图纸和草图由建 筑师弗朗切斯科迪乔治·马里尼和谁使用它作为一个模型为他的古典建筑的研究,在他的著名论文“四书上插入架构的巨大帕拉迪奥, “在威尼斯出版于1570年。

ITALIA LANGOBARDORUM is the UNESCO network, of which the Temple of Clitunno is part of, and besides the temple there are six other monuments, for a total of seven.

List of serial Sites UNSCO “ITALIA LANGOBARDORUM” (in succession from north to south Italy):

1 – CIVIDALE DEL FRIULI:  Lombard Temple

2 – BRESCIA:  monastic complex of San Salvatore-Santa Giulia

3 – CASTELSEPRIO – TORBA:  The Castle and Church of St Mary Portas foris

4 – CAMPELLO SUL CLITUNNO:  Temple of Clitunno

5 – SPOLETO:  Basilica of San Salvatore

6 – BENEVENTO:  Church of St. Sophia

7 – MONTE SANT’ANGELO: Sanctuary of Saint Michael Archangel

website: www.italialangobardorum.it

安德烈 Palladio,灵感来自 Clitunno 酒店神殿的架构的一些例子:
– 别墅 Almerico 卡普拉被称为香格里拉 Rotonda(卡普拉别墅或别墅卡普拉瓦尔马拉纳) – 维琴察1566年至1591年
– Foscari别墅,被称为“香格里拉 Malcontenta 的”,米拉(威尼斯)1560
– 别墅迪微波激射器,马卡(特雷维索)1580的 Tempietto

INFO:

Opening Hours:

  • Opening hours Summer (from april 6):   from 14:15 to 19:45  (visit until 20:00)

  • Opening hours Winter 2013:   from 12:15 to 17:45  (visit until 18:00)

Opening calendar – days:

  • Open every day from Tuesday to Saturday, Sundays alternating.

 

Admission ticket:

  •    full price ticket (regular): 2,00 Euro
  •    25-65 years of age (regular): 2,00 Euro
  •    18-25 years of age (reduced price): 1,00 Euro
  •    Under 18, Over 65, teachers and students to specific faculties: Free admission
  •    There are no discounts for groups
  •    You can make application to the Superintendent of Cultural Heritage per individual requirements.
  •    The ticket office is located at the entrance of the site.
  •    The opening hours of the ticket office are those of the Temple.

Some pictures of the Temple:

 Tempietto del Clitunno – Campello sul Clitunno – Umbria – Italy